Terms & Conditions
“Win one months worth of classes on a course of your choice”
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address. Over 18’s can enter and claim the prize for a children’s course.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from RISE Dance containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you To win you must have registered your interest for classes or lessons at our new venue at Springfield Mill, Farsely, with us via via the contact form on our website.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. RISE accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by RISE.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 31stOct 2020. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random number generator. The draw will take place on 1stNov 2020
9. The winner will receive a months worth of lessons on a course of their choice to be used within 6 months of winning. This will consist of one class a week on the day/time of the chosen course throughout the calendar month.
10. RISE accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the studio).
11. The winner will be notified by email on or before 7thNovember. If a winner does not respond to RISE within 14 days of being notified by RISE, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and RISE shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and RISE shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize voucher will be sent to the winner by RISE by email.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. RISE retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. RISE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
17. RISE reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RISE in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. RISE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.